TAN CHONG HONDA HYBRID CABIN FILTER - CHARCOAL - TC80291TF0941C
- Features: Keep you and your family away from dust, pollen and particulate matter by maintaining clean air quality in your vehicle. It can also allow high-flow capacity while attracting fine dust, optimize the airflow in your car’s heating and air conditioning system.
- Activated Carbon Layer: High performance activated charcoal layer helps to trap pollutants, exhaust fumes, and harmful gases effectively, improve HVAC performance, reduce the stale odor that car's and ensure the air you breathe fresh.
- Recommend: You are advised to change your cabin air filter annually or every 12,000 miles. You should change it every 5,000 miles after driving in heavily polluted areas or traveling on dirt roads.
- Enjoy the Fresh Air: Soda woven combined with activated carbon effectively capture contaminants that cause odors and offers clean and fresh breeze air for driver and passengers.
- Enhances HVAC performance: Particles are prevented from entering the cabin by a close-meshed, non-woven filter layer and causing increased engine wear.
- Material Type: Carbon Filter
- Item Length: 8.469 in (215 mm)
- Item Height: 1.156 in (29 mm)
- Item Width: 7.656 in (194 mm)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Carbon AC Air Filter
- Placement on Vehicle: A/C Filter
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
1. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need .
2. Please allow 1-25mm difference due to manual measurement.