PIAA Slender Horn HO-12 400Hz & 500 Hz (Japan)
The “Slender Horn” represents a lightweight horn that is the world’s thinnest spiral horn. It is a new horn with the world’s thinnest body in the popular “400Hz / 500Hz” bass range.
Big sound in s small package!
The HO-12 is ideal for tight space applications. The twin horn produces a wonderful tone with its 400Hz and 500Hz combination. Do not underestimate this horn given its slim build. It will blow you away.
- Equipped with a stylish guard fin that prevents water and dust permeation.
- ECE Regulation No. 28 approval
- Powerful 112dB Dual Tone.
- 400Hz and 500Hz combination PIAA Horn can be installed on one and two terminal cars.
- Black Housing 2 terminal type (Includes ground wiring)
- Lightweight: Approx. 180g/pc
- Made in Japan