LIQUI MOLY FUEL INJECTION CLEANER - 300ml
• cleans the injection system
• reduces pollutant emissions
• removes carbon deposits from the intake valves and in the combustion chamber
• optimum dosage
• cost-effective due to exact dosage
• guarantees low fuel consumption
• tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
Removes deposits on injection valves, intake valves, spark plugs and in the combustion chamber and prevents them from reforming. Eliminates start problems and rough engine running. Cares for all components in the gasoline injection system. Protects the entire fuel system from corrosion. Improves the throttle response and compression. Optimizes the emission test values and performance of the engine. Clean engines need less fuel and reduce emissions. Suitable for all gasoline engines – as a preventative measure or to solve problems. Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers. For adding directly to the fuel tank. 300 ml are sufficient for up to 70 l fuel. Effect lasts up
Areas of application:
For rectifying problems such as difficulties with starting, irregular idling, poor throttle response, performance losses, surges due to lean mixture and poor exhaust values caused by contaminated injection systems. Repeat treatment if problems reoccur. Suitable for all gasoline injection systems.
Highly effective combination of active agents for cleaning and protection. This product is formulated in accordance with the latest standard of fuel and additive technology and meets the requirements of today's engines, fuels and running conditions. Suitable for all gasoline fuel injection systems such as K, KE and LJetronic systems, etc.
- cleans the injection system
- reduces pollutant emissions
- removes carbon deposits from the intake valves and in the combustion chamber
- optimum dosage
- cost-effective due to exact dosage
- guarantees low fuel consumption
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
How To Use:
Pour Injection Cleaner into fuel tank then pump the petrol to full tank. * make sure finish this mixed fuel before refill the petrol again.